CALL: Networking workshops
- © Rupert Millard (CC BY-SA 3.0)
Target group: Project leaders |
Objective: Shaping intra-network cooperation
This call is targeted at anyone initiating, starting or conducting a joint research project (e.g. BMBF, BMWi, DFG, EU) and looking to organize collaboration within the research project (interfaces), strengthen networking within the project for their sub-project (synergies), and/or develop the cooperation processes necessary for their planned or current research.
A Dialogue Platform networking workshop represents an opportunity to pursue these and similar goals in a participative, time-efficient and goal-oriented format. Selected joint research proposals and projects are supported with the following:
- Cognitive development of networking workshops on the basis of goals derived from overarching objectives
- Co-organization (if required)
- Individually adapted methodological design
- Documenting outcomes
TU Berlin is particularly committed to supporting joint research projects. The offer is intended specifically for both DFG joint research proposals and projects as well as joint research proposals and projects conducted with non-academic cooperation partners (e.g. BMBF, BMWi, EU). In addition, since August 2020, the offer is also aimed at initiatives and projects that are planning or conducting a collaborative research project within the framework of the Berlin University Alliance (BUA).
What are the benefits of using an external process facilitator?
- You can concentrate on the content of the workshop, both before and during the event.
- You can focus very precisely on the objectives agreed for the workshop.
- We can draw upon our experience of more than 75 joint project workshops when designing the format of the event.
See here for testimonials .
Target group: Project leaders and coordinators of joint research proposals and joint research projects (e.g. BMBF, BMWi, DFG, EU) at TU Berlin
Date / duration: to be determined with the project.
Please use the online form  provided to apply for a workshop (Quick Access: 202549). Dialogue Platform is an instrument of TU Berlin internal research funding: Funding decisions rest with the vice president for research, Professor Dr.-Ing Christine Ahrend.
KontaktDr. Stefanie Retzlaff
+49 (0)30 314-25389
Room FH 713
e-mail query